How to Make CBD Infused Recipes?
Adding CBD to your food and drinks is a great way to switch up your CBD routine. It’s not hard to make your own CBD recipes! You can add CBD oil to any oil-base dressings, on any dessert, or in any sauce. CBD wellness drinks like shots and beverages enhancers taste especially yummy inside fruity cocktails. The possibilities are endless! Remember that heating CBD can lower its effectiveness, so stick to recipes and cooking temps that are under 350 degrees. If you are worried about ruining the CBD, stick to no-heat recipes like the ones below!
Nice weather calls for fruity cocktails and tasty snacks! Try these CBD infused spring recipes to feel more calm, focused and stress-free.
1. Cherry Blossum Margarita
Most people are either huge tequila fans or never ever touch the stuff. Why does tequila have such a bad rap? It’s bold, smooth and tastes hella good when it’s mixed with lime juice and a dash of salt! This pink margarita will transport you to a tropical beach, (maybe Tulum or Antigua), at least in your imagination. Thanks to a few squirts of the Cherry CBD Beverage Enhancer, this drink is the ultimate spring elixir with an added boost of relaxation.
- 1.25 oz of silver tequila
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz grapefruit juice
- Cherry CBD Beverage Enhancer
- Grapefruit slice or maraschino cherry for garnish
- Salt as needed
- Add tequila, lime juice, grapefruit juice, and ice to a shaker and shake well.
- Strain ice and pour into salt-rimmed glass.
- Add a few squirts of the Cherry Beverage Enhancer.
- Garnish with cherries or grapefruit.
2. CBD Guacamole
Is anyone else obsessed with avocados? These fruits (yes, avocados are fruits) are high in potassium, fiber, vitamins C, E, and K and are a healthy source of fats. Turn this super-fruit into a mood- boosting afternoon snack with a little bit of CBD. Adding CBD oil to this guacamole recipe can help you relax and find some calm in your day. Guac is super easy to make and doesn’t require any cooking time. Just chop and mix, and you're done!
- 3 avocados-halved, seeded,
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ a red onion, diced
- 2 gloves of garlic-minced
- 1 tbsp of cilantro-minced
- 1 mL of CBD oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cayenne
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 lime-juiced
- In a big bowl, add avocados and mash with a fork.
- Add tomato, onion, garlic, cilantro, salt, pepper, cayenne, and lime and mix well.
- Top with CBD oil and mix some more.
- Pair with your favorite tortilla chips and one of our CBD spring cocktails and start chillax’n!
3. CBD Pink Lemonade Spritz
The Pink Lemonade CBD shot is a perfect mix of sweet and sour and helps you unwind and destress. It’s perfect to take with you while on-the-go by itself, but why not make it into a refreshing springtime drink? This fizzy fruity cocktail can be made with or without alcohol, depending on your mood. All you need is your favorite seltzer, some lemons and the CBD shot. Try different flavored seltzers or fruits to change up the flavor! We also have a Fruit Punch CBD shot that you can experiment with and make your own original cocktail!
- 2 Lemons-juiced
- 1 Lemon sliced
- Favorite seltzer (alcoholic or nonalcoholic)
- 1 Pink Lemonade CBD Shot
- Add ice, lemon juice, pink lemonade CBD shot, and seltzer into a cup.
- Top with lemon slices.
- Start chillax’n!