These Terms & Conditions apply to your (“you”) use of this website (“this site”), which is provided by Beneficial Blends, LLC (d/b/a Chillax’n)(“the company” or “Beneficial Blends” or “the company” or “we” or “us” or “our”). By entering this website, purchasing a product, or reviewing any of its offerings, you indicate your acceptance to the below terms and conditions. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change by the company in its sole discretion and at any time, and will be reflected on this site. Your use of this website indicative of your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Any dispute relating to the herein or claims of damage in regard to products purchased utilizing this website will be governed by the laws of the state of Florida and subject to arbitration in adherence to the Federal Arbitration Act. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL.
Generally, this site is intended for users eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are under the age of eighteen years, do not access or use this site for any reason. In all cases, you must be at least the legal age required by the state or province in which you reside or from which you are purchasing a product to purchase our products. By purchasing a product, you are representing that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and that the information you have provided is true and correct.
- Accepted methods of payment include: credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) and Google Pay
- Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason, your credit card will be refunded.
- Taxes -You are responsible for paying any “use tax” in your state or locale.
Due to state by state regulation, our products are not available for shipment to all domestic locations at our discretion. We do not ship internationally.
You understand and consent to our use of third-party payment service providers and agree to comply with their charge and payment requirements, and privacy policies.
Intellectual Property and Ownership Rights
- The company owns all rights to the intellectual property (including trademarks, service marks, logos, images, graphics, codes, banners, and the like) contained in this website and everything on the website is proprietary to the company, or to the party who provided us the property, with all rights reserved. You are granted a limited license solely for the purpose of viewing the material contained on the website for non-commercial purposes, which is revoked upon your non-compliance with the terms and conditions.
- You recognize and agree that you do not have ownership rights in your account.
- Any comments, suggestions, ideas, or extrapolations of the same that you submit to this website may be used and reproduced by the company.
- You may only use this site for the purposes contained in these Terms & Conditions, and are expressly restricted from the following:
- Publishing website information through any medium
- Any form of commercialization of the website
- Co-branding using the website which would lead a user to believe our products are associated with another’s
- Copying or reproducing material from the website
- Any use that restricts user access to the website
- Extracting user information or date mining
- Use of this website in any way that is harmful to the company or the website
- The Company reserves the right to remove any material you post, send, publish, or transmit regarding this website that it deems, in its sole discretion, that is against these Terms & Conditions, does not pertain to this website or our product offerings, is illegal or exploitative, threatening, harassing, libelous, or against our intellectual property rights.
- THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH ANY DEFECTS OR DEFICIENCIES, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ON ITS CONTENT AND MATERIALS. NOTHING IN THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS CONSULTATION OR RECCOMENDATION. PRODUCTS HAVE NO WARRANTY FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You understand that use of this website may lead to a virus on your computer, but that it is your duty to protects against that and to have your own security system.
- By purchasing any of our products that contain cannabidiol, you recognize that these products have not been evaluated by the FDA. Any decision to purchase and/or use our products are based on your own opinion regarding any benefits that might be provided. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, you should speak with a healthcare professional before using our products.
- Information on this site may not be the most current in terms of accuracy or timeliness, and your reliance on the website is at your own risk.
Limitations on Liability & Indemnification
- To the extent allowable by applicable law, no event shall cause any of the company’s owners, employees, contractors, or affiliates to be liable to you, in contract, tort, or otherwise, and for indirect, consequential, or special damages otherwise, for your use of the website, the information or defects it contains, and your use of the products or services.
- To the fullest extent allowable by applicable law, you hereby indemnify and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, providers, employees, agents, contractors, and owners, from any all damages, losses, demands, costs and fees relating to your breach of these Terms & Conditions; violation of rules or regulations; and your use of Company products.
Severability. Should any of these provisions found to be unenforceable or invalid, the entire Terms & Conditions shall not be rendered invalid, and the invalid portion shall be rewritten to include as much of the original purpose as allowable.
Assignment. You shall not be permitted to assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
Waiver. No waiver will be binding on the Company unless it is in writing and signed by the company. Any waiver of the Company or breach of a provision of this agreement will not be a waiver or any other provision or a waiver of a subsequent breach of the same provision.
Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding of the parties regarding the subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous negotiations. The foregoing notwithstanding, any additional terms and conditions on this site will apply to and govern the items to which they pertain.
Updating. We may revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and any
claims regarding such purpose(s) have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Consult your physician before beginning any regimen with our products.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist