Aww good ole intimacy! What used to be taboo is now a part of daily life in some faction. Regardless of what form of media, time of day or location there’s advertisements about enhancing love life seemingly everywhere. Apparently, sex sells. Just like any product you’re contemplating on purchasing, the number one question is does it work as advertised? Then is it worth the investment? When it comes to your love life, despite gender, you’re vulnerable and of course want to feel confident and truly connect with your partner. With Valentine’s Day around the corner and for the sake of spicing things up, you want to assure you’re on your A-Game game. Just like Apple’s ad a while back “There’s an app for that”, society in a way leads you to believe there’s a long list of conditions you never knew you had. Nonetheless, there are products out there that can truly make a positive impact in your life. Take CBD for one. It’s like six degrees of CBD. In the past five years it’s become a booming industry and all of you have known someone who uses CBD and raves about its abundance of positive effects on the body. Some use it as a tool in their pain management toolkit, but others claim it affects your love life. For example, one study² suggests CBD products may improve a man's libido by reducing feelings of stress or nervousness which builds confidence and causes the desire for sex to increase. Intrigued yet? Chillax, we know you’re busy, so we did the research for you.
The Truth About CBD and Intimacy
CBD may react to some people differently from others so much of the information is anecdotal. It’s like going to a psychic and are upset if everything single premonition he/she tells you doesn’t come true. There are countless variables that lead to intimacy, but let’s assume you know you’re not Steve Carrell from the movie The 40-Year-Old Virgin and you know it’s going to happen. Keep in mind, the following scenarios where CBD can enhance your experience aren’t guaranteed for everyone:
- CBD may Boost Your Libido: It can provide an energy boost and help you have a better experience. CBD helps dilate the blood vessels located around your reproductive organs to ensure a proper blood supply. It can not only stimulate and arouse you but also help increase your libido. If you are not able to get in the mood, CBD might help increase desire. ²
- CBD Can Heighten Your Senses: It may enhance the entire experience which includes your sense of sight, touch, smell, hearing, and even taste. ⁸
- CBD Can Help with Lubrication Issues: Alex Capano, medical director for Ananda Hemp and faculty member at the Lambert Center for the Study of Medicinal Cannabis and Hemp at Thomas Jefferson University, explains that CBD may help. “There are so many cannabinoid receptors in reproductive organs and sexual tissue. CBD increases blood flow to tissues, which increases sensitivity and promotes the body’s own natural lubrications,” says Capano.” ⁶
- CBD Can Lead to More Satisfying Orgasm: CBD can help increase blood flow to tissues and improve nerve sensation, both of which can help lead to a more intensifying an orgasm. ⁹
Essentially what it boils down to is having an open mind and a legit connection with your partner. It’s been a tough year for everyone so why not try something different and create your own experience. Check out https://chillaxn.com/ for a vast selection of products that may enhance your love life, or you can continue to ignore the subject by playing video games and eating Cheetos in your parent’s basement on a Saturday night. You never know, CBD may change your life as it’s done for many others!
- Painful sex (dyspareunia) in women: prevalence and associated factors in a British population probability survey (nih.gov)