Happy Valentine’s Day! We have some sweet CBD treats for you to try with your loved ones. These recipes range from easy to super easy and require very little time and money. Simply surprise your love with these CBD recipes or make them together as a fun date night idea! Adding CBD to these treats has benefits like:
- Reduce stress and nervousness
- Feel calm and relaxed
- Clear your mind
- Set the mood
- Melt away tension
Your valentine will definitely appreciate the ‘sweet’ gesture and who knows...maybe you’ll even get lucky!
CBD Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate covered strawberries are a classic V-day gift. You can buy them but hand making them is way more fun and kind of hot! Plus, they take less than 15 minutes to make, so you can get to ‘other things’.
- Pack of strawberries
- Chillax’n CBD Oil Concentrate
- Fruit melting chocolate
- Melt chocolate according to instructions.
- Wash and dry strawberries.
- Add 1 tincture of Chillax’n CBD Oil to chocolate and stir well.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- Add sprinkles for a little pizzaz.
Fizzy Cherry CBD Mocktail
We love a good CBD drink recipe! This mocktail has no alcohol but it does have CBD which can keep you feeling chill just the same. Cheers!
- Your favorite seltzer (we used blackberry)
- Chillax’n CBD Cherry Beverage Enhancer
- Maraschino cherries and juice
- Combine seltzer, a few squirts of the beverage enhancer, and some cherry juice for extra sweetness.
- Stir and garnish with cherries.
Heart Shaped CBD Sugar Cookies
Now we all know homemade is better than store-bought any day. But if you happen to run out of time store-bought will work just fine. (We won’t tell if you won’t). Just add a little CBD oil to each cookie and enjoy!
- Chillax'n CBD Oil Concentrate
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, more if needed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup sprinkles, sanding sugar or granulated sugar, for rolling
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer. Add the sugar and mix for an additional minute. Add the egg, vanilla and almond extract and mix until combined. Slowly add 2 1/2 cups flour and the baking powder. Add an additional 1/4 cup flour if the dough is too sticky. Mix, just until combined. Note: The dough will be a little sticky and refrigerating it will help. Cover the dough and chill for 1 hour. Place sprinkles (or granulated sugar) into a bowl if desired and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Using a medium cookie scoop or tablespoon, spoon out the dough. Roll in between two hands and then roll into the sprinkles or sugar (whichever desired). Place onto the pan 2 inches a part and press down with the bottom of a cup. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the bottoms are lightly golden. Allow it to cool on the pan for 2 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container.
- Add a few drops of Chillax’n CBD Oil to each cookie